- The largest private company in Belarus1. The leading grocery retail chain.
- The undisputed leader in the Belarusian grocery retail market by any possible measure of comparison: whether market share, number of stores, selling space, geographical coverage, brand awareness or customer loyalty.
- The only nationwide scale retailer with presence in 341 cities and towns, and the only operator of modern retail formats in more than 180 of them.
- Major contributor to national food security, accounting for up to 40% of total food sales nationwide in some major product categories (fruits, cereals, edible oils, etc.).
retailer in Belarus~4x
larger than #2 player~10%
of population visit our stores on a daily basis1,031
number of grocery stores2
- Еurotorg is the first and the only Belarusian corporate Eurobond issuer, as well as the first ever Belarusian non-financial company to receive international credit ratings.
- In 2018, the first Eurobond issue was named “Most Impressive Debut Issuer in Emerging Markets” by GlobalCapital, a leading news, opinion and data service covering international capital markets.
- Spotless reputation: over half of investors who showed interest in the new Eurobond issue in October, 2020 were holders of the Company’s first Eurobond issue.
- Eurotorg’s credit profile is stable: Fitch and S&P Global Ratings have been assigning global scale long-term ratings to the Company since 2017.
size of the country’s first ever corporate Eurobond issueUSD 300 mn
new Eurobond issue aimed at early redemption of the first issueB-(Fitch); CC(S&P)
corporate ratings in 2022
- In 2019, the Company successfully placed two bond issues totalling RUB 10 bn and signed a RUB 3.5 bn syndicated loan facility agreement with the key Russian banks. Eurotorg RUB bond named “debut of the year” at Cbonds Awards.
- In 2019, Eurotorg became the first non-Russian company to be assigned a credit rating by a Russian credit ratings agency.
- In 1H 2020, a Eurotorg’s multi-currency bond programme was registered on Moscow Exchange.
- At the beginning of 2021, the Company continued to implement its strategy of proactive debt portfolio management and successfully placed a new RUB-bond issue.
total size of the debut issue of RUB bondsRUB 5 bn
first tranche under Eurotorg’s multi-currency bond programmeRUB 3.5 bn
new issue of RUB bonds, 2021RuBBB/ByAAA (Expert RA)
corporate rating in 2021
1) by number of employees in 2019
2) as of 31 March 2022