- The largest private company in Belarus1.
- Market leading retailer across all formats and all geographies, c. 5 times larger than the No. 2 player by sales.
- The only nationwide scale retailer with presence in 323 cities and towns, and the only operator of modern retail formats in more than 190 of them.
- Major contributor to national food security, accounting for up to 40% of total food sales nationwide in some major product categories (fruits, cereals, edible oils, etc.).
retailer in Belarus~5x
larger than #2 player~10%
of population visit our stores on a daily basis
- Eurotorg consolidates two business verticals: the leading grocery retail chain and one of the largest online grocery business in CIS, one of the few profitable in the world.
- The Eurotorg grocery retail chain is the undisputed leader in the Belarusian grocery retail market by any possible measure of comparison – whether market share, number of stores, selling space, geographical coverage, brand awareness or customer loyalty.
- Two unique online projects – e-dostavka.by and gipermall.by, launched in 2014 and 2016, respectively – are the market leaders, with a 97% share of the Belarusian online grocery market.
number of grocery stores23.6 mn
- Eurotorg is the first ever Belarusian non-financial company to receive international credit ratings on par with sovereign (on the date of assignment) and the first and the only Belarusian corporate Eurobond issuer.
- In 2018, Eurotorg was named Most Impressive Debut Issuer in Emerging Markets by GlobalCapital, a leading news, opinion and data service covering international capital markets.
- The Сompany’s credit profile is stable: in 2019 Fitch and in 2020 S&P Global Ratings affirmed Eurotorg’s credit rating at ‘B’ and 'B-' respectively (outlook Stable). In 2019 Eurotorg became the first non-Russian corporate to be assigned a credit rating by a Russian credit ratings agency (ruA-/byA+). In May 2020 Expert RA has affirmed the Company’s credit rating with a stable outlook.
- In 2019 the Company successfully placed two issues of bonds totalled RUB 10 bn and signed a RUB 3.5 bn syndicated loan facility agreement with the key Russian banks. Eurotorg RUB bond named “debut of the year” at Cbonds Awards.
size of the country’s first ever corporate Eurobond issueB(Fitch); B-(S&P)
corporate ratings in 2020RUB 10 bn
total size of the debut issue of RUB bondsRuA-/ByA+ (Expert RA)
corporate rating in 2020
1) by number of employees in 2019
2) as of 31 December 2019 or in 2019