- The largest private company in Belarus1).
- Market leading retailer, five times larger than the No. 2 player by sales.
- Eurotorg operates in 297 cities and towns, being the only operator of modern retail formats in ~150 of them.
- The Company contributes greatly to the national food security accounting for up to 40% of total Belarus’ food sales in some major product categories (fruits, cereals, edible oils, etc.).
food retailer in Belarus762
number of grocery stores, as of 31 December 2018>1.6k
number of suppliers
- Winning business model based on (1) price leadership, (2) a focused assortment, (3) strong brand and (4) an advanced retail infrastructure.
- Focused assortment of high turnover products and a diversified format strategy well-tuned to day-to-day customers’ needs.
- Own nationwide logistics network (unparalleled among peers in Belarus) and a modern truck fleet.
- Highly efficient e-commerce business: E-dostavka.by which is one of the largest online grocery in the Eastern Europe and recently launched Gipermall.by.
from convenience stores to hypermarkets>90k sqm
storage area of Company’s DCs3.6 mn
online orders in 2018
- One of the first companies in Belarus to have raised long-term funding from the EBRD, a landmark international investor.
- Eurotorg is the first ever Belarusian non-financial company which received international credit ratings (on par with the sovereign rating at the time of assignment).
- Eurotorg is the first ever Belarusian corporate Eurobond issuer.
size of the country’s first ever corporate Eurobond issueB(Fitch);B-(S&P)
corporate ratings assigned in 2018
1) by number of employees in 2017