- The largest private company in Belarus1.
- Market leading retailer across all formats and all geographies, five times larger than the No. 2 player by sales.
- The only nationwide scale retailer with presence in 297 cities and towns, and the only operator of modern retail formats in c. 150 of them.
- Major contributor to national food security, accounting for up to 40% of total food sales nationwide in some major product categories (fruits, cereals, edible oils, etc.).
retailer in Belarus5x
larger than #2 player~10%
of population visit our stores on a daily basis
- Eurotorg consolidates three business verticals: the leading grocery retail chain; the largest online grocery business in CIS, one of the few profitable in the world and recently launched drogerie retail chain.
- The Eurotorg grocery retail chain is the undisputed leader in the Belarusian grocery retail market by any possible measure of comparison – whether market share, number of stores, selling space, geographical coverage, brand awareness or customer loyalty.
- Two unique online projects – e-dostavka.by and gipermall.by, launched in 2014 and 2016, respectively – are the market leaders, with a 98% share of the Belarusian online grocery market.
- Recently launched Magia drogerie stores have every chance of becoming the market leader, benefiting from sizeable synergies with the Group’s high customer traffic and customer awareness, use of loyalty cards and existing logistics, IT and HR infrastructure.
number of grocery stores2100
number of drogerie stores23.6 mn
- One of the first private companies in Belarus to raise long-term funding from the EBRD, a landmark international investor, and extended cooperation in 2018.
- Eurotorg is the first ever Belarusian non-financial company to receive international credit ratings on par with sovereign (on the date of assignment) and the first and the only Belarusian corporate Eurobond issuer.
- In 2018, Eurotorg was named Most Impressive Debut Issuer in Emerging Markets by GlobalCapital, a leading news, opinion and data service covering international capital markets.
- The Сompany’s credit profile has strengthened: in 2018 Fitch upgraded Eurotorg’s rating from ‘B-‘ to ‘B’; S&P Global Ratings raised its outlook from Stable to Positive.
size of the country’s first ever corporate Eurobond issueB(Fitch);B-(S&P)
corporate ratings in 2018Most Impressive Debut Issuer in Emerging Markets
Global Capital Awards 2018
1) by number of employees in 2018
2) as of 31 December 2018 or in 2018